[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V5 #374. Omnipod and hearing aids.

 many thanks Tom. As you say why couldn't Phonak and Omnipod give me that
information.

 Pat. Unusually I have a genetic low frequency loss and good high frequency. Low
frequency loss is at the same level as background noise. The Phonak Roger Pen
looks like a pen and wirelessly can be used directionally and hopefully pick up
group conversations. It is worth looking it up on Google as it has many new
features. It will have shoes that slide onto any hearing aids to make them
compatible.....hopefully soon. I will report back as to whether they are a good
idea when I have tested it.

Thanks for everyone's help.  I knew this was the place to enquire

Tricia Barker