From: fay Crapper <email @ redacted>
Date:16/03/2014  09:15  (GMT+00:00)
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Sensors & Animas Vibe Update

Hi Cathy and Joel

Many thanks for your replies to my queries about the Vibe and CGM, it9s
really useful to get first hand information and very encouraging to hear
your positive thoughts and experiences.B  What you9ve told me has just about
made my mind up for my new choice of pump.

Can I just ask one further thing - if you wanted to use CGM say for a couple
of weeks and then not for the next 2 weeks, are you able to turn the
transmitter off or once it9s operational does it have to stay 3switched on2?

Regards

Fay