Re: [IPk] Omnipod and hearing aid

I wear Siemens high powers hearing aids and omnipod .
What is a roger pen ??
 Have you tried a dominio radio device - some people use it in group situations
and meetings .
No expert but I doubt it would be a problem
Incidentally i could not cope with phonok
Always wore widex  until they stopped making the high end hearing loss ones .
Pat
Sent from my iPhone

> On 14 Mar 2014, at 17:12, cherrycottage <email @ redacted> wrote:
>
 > I have an Omnipod and am thinking of buying a Phonak Roger Pen which is a
high
 > tech gadget to go with a hearing aid that supposedly helps you to hear in
group
> situations.
>
> As I don't understand anything about wireless compatibility, I contacted
> Omnipod and Phonak
>
> Omnipod looked into it and thought it would most probably would be OK but
> wouldn't commit. Phonak copped out of it and said it was best to speak to
> Omnipod or my GP!!!
>
> does anyone have any experience in radio frequencies and therefore could give
 > an idea about this problem? I don't expect there are many Omnipod users who
also
> want this new bit of kit too.
>
 > Incidently, I have been told by an Omnipod nurse that the replacement
Freestyle