[IPk] Omnipod and hearing aid

 I have an Omnipod and am thinking of buying a Phonak Roger Pen which is a high
tech gadget to go with a hearing aid that supposedly helps you to hear in group
situations.

 As I don't understand anything about wireless compatibility, I contacted
Omnipod and Phonak

 Omnipod looked into it and thought it would most probably would be OK but
wouldn't commit. Phonak copped out of it and said it was best to speak to
Omnipod or my GP!!!

 does anyone have any experience in radio frequencies and therefore could give
an idea about this problem? I don't expect there are many Omnipod users who also
want this new bit of kit too.

 Incidently, I have been told by an Omnipod nurse that the replacement Freestyle
strips supplied by Abbott are not accurate either and not to use them. she
suggest using a different meter and entering manually til Abbott sort it out.

Tricia Barker