Re: [IPk] hi carb meal/wrong bolus/where did i go wrong?

Welcome to the world of experimenting with interesting food!

Why do you think white bread is bad for diabetics though? I mean, it's
not a hugely healthy food generally, and it has a high GI so can raise
your BG quite quickly, but that doesn't actually matter as long as your
insulin matches it. Some people find high GI food is actually easier to
deal with than low GI food as it matches their insulin action better.

I don't believe there's any food at all that's "bad for diabetics".
There's food that's generally not healthy. And there's food that for
some people might be problematic to match your insulin to. But nothing
that's bad specifically for all diabetics.
Di