RE: [IPk] hi carb meal/wrong bolus/where did i go wrong?

Hi Di
 Yeah, I won't give up naan - but boy I did feel like doing that this morning
with a raging BG of 15

 It's funny because you know how we all avoid certain foods that we either can't
count/can't be bothered to count or can't face the after effects etc

 Well, I've NEVER eaten naan until a bit earlier last year - just always thought
too much grief with MDIs etc and counting so I've just avoided them ALWAYS and
only ever had rice (also better for diabetics than the white bread and not
fattening, blah blah)

 I tried a couple of times before on the pump but wasn't au fait enough to try
out dual waving boluses so think again went massively high
Now I'm experimenting a bit more, thought I might have got it sussed a bit more
________________________________

Important Notice

 This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the
addressee.
 If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure copying or distribution
is
prohibited and may be unlawful.You should notify the sender immediately
and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy.

Please note that any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely
those of the author and may not represent those of the Company or School.
No liability is accepted by The Girls' Day School Trust for any loss or damage
incurred through use of this e-mail.

The Girls' Day School Trust. A limited company Registered in England No. 6400
 Registered Charity No. 306983. Registered Office: 100 Rochester Row, London
SW1P 1JP