Re: [IPk] hi carb meal/wrong bolus/where did i go wrong?

Agree trying half the bread might b a good Idea. Sorry Di disagree re the
tomato dish most takeaway stuff is cooked in ghee tomato based or not and
likely sugar added.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

<email @ redacted> </div><div>Date:14/03/2014  09:55  (GMT+00:00)
meal/wrong bolus/where did i go wrong? </div><div>
I'm with Melissa - given that the 2 units correction did nothing, I'd
suspect a dodgy site or other variables. How's your BG now?
I'm weird, but I typically count only 30-45g for a naan! Although these
days I can't eat bread, but when I used to... Some things just don't
seem to raise my BG that much. I can't even imagine counting 100g for
anything at all I would eat!
And prawns in tomato sauce isn't fat-based, so that wouldn't interfere
too much.

Everyone's different though...I'd say in principle, what you did sounded
very sensible. But you may just find you need more insulin in the square
bit of the wave, and over a longer period.
Di