Re: [IPk] hi carb meal/wrong bolus/where did i go wrong?

I'm with Melissa - given that the 2 units correction did nothing, I'd
suspect a dodgy site or other variables. How's your BG now?
I'm weird, but I typically count only 30-45g for a naan! Although these
days I can't eat bread, but when I used to... Some things just don't
seem to raise my BG that much. I can't even imagine counting 100g for
anything at all I would eat!
And prawns in tomato sauce isn't fat-based, so that wouldn't interfere
too much.

Everyone's different though...I'd say in principle, what you did sounded
very sensible. But you may just find you need more insulin in the square
bit of the wave, and over a longer period.
Di