Re: [IPk] hi carb meal/wrong bolus/where did i go wrong?

Hi Claire I would allow 100 grams of carb for a naan. And I prob would have
counted 10 grams or so for the tomato dish Indian takeaway food has a lot of
added sugar. Sounds like u split the dose well thou.

 I find that if I eat a high carb and fat meal I will need a increased basal I
prob would have set 130% for a few hours when I went to bed. However would do
a  3am to double check I wasn't goin low. Thou for me the couple or glasses of
wine would send me low in the morning so I would prob decrease my morning
bolus ratio.

Hans :)

Sent from Samsung Mobile

<email @ redacted> </div><div>Date:14/03/2014  09:25  (GMT+00:00)
hi carb meal/wrong bolus/where did i go wrong? </div><div>
Hi Clare

Sounds like a 'mare! Are you sure your site didn't go bad? Have you
corrected by injection and changed your set?

Melissa