[IPk] hi carb meal/wrong bolus/where did i go wrong?

Hi all

 I'm probs being a bozo here but if anyone can suggest anything, I'd be very
grateful as I'm just wondering what I didn't do last night

last night I had a naan bread, at 7pm
 decided 70gs CHO and bloused accordingly, about 10 mins in advance with a dual
wave of 4 units up front and 3 over 1 hour

 About 1 hour after BGs: 7, and as I kept testing it then went 9, then 11 and 13
at bed! I gave a 2 unit correct at bedtime, woke up at 15.9 this morning!

I had one other dish, prawns in tomato sauce and 2 glasses white wine

 I know you will say everyone's different etc with diff ratios, but should I
have done a longer period for the remaining wave?

Are there too many variables? Should I just try it again and see?

Thanks in advance for any comments

Clare Hayward
T1 33 years
Pumping Medtronic Veo 14 months r
Last HBa1C 54

________________________________

Important Notice

 This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the
addressee.
 If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure copying or distribution
is
prohibited and may be unlawful.You should notify the sender immediately
and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy.

Please note that any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely
those of the author and may not represent those of the Company or School.
No liability is accepted by The Girls' Day School Trust for any loss or damage
incurred through use of this e-mail.

The Girls' Day School Trust. A limited company Registered in England No. 6400
 Registered Charity No. 306983. Registered Office: 100 Rochester Row, London
SW1P 1JP