Re: [IPk] Timesulin query

Joel,

Why do you think this is?
I assume that the 522 truly gave 20u/day, and the Vibe truly gives 18u/day.
So the obvious differences are that:
1) the Vibe probably (depending on your hourly basal) gives the basal
in more frequent smaller drips than the 522, thus possibly resulting
in a more even BG level, so not 'wasting' insulin on what are
essentially little corrections included in the basal, and
2) presumably the effects of the CGM - I assume you didn't use CGM previously.
To what extent do you use temp raised or lowered basals with previous
and current pump?

Nanette