Re: [IPk] Timesulin query

 With my Vibe, all settings are downloaded to Diasend. When I was using the
MM522 all settings were downloaded to Carelink. I used these to program my
replacement 522 on the two occasions it failed. I printed them off to program
the Vibe when I migrated. It still takes a bit of time and effort to program a
pump from scratch. My basals don't change a whole lot*, and my I:C ratios etc.
are essentially unchanged over 5 years. The effort of changing a battery every
few months seems small compared to the effort of having to program a pump
PROBABLY UNDER STRESSFUL CIRCUMSTANCES (i.e. following a pump failure).

 * Curiously the biggest change in my basal profiles were when I switched to the
Vibe - My basal went down from ~20 u/day to ~ 18 u/day, a bigger change than I
saw over 5 years on the MM522. I assume that if the Vibe died and I was
temporarily using my old 522, I would have to increase my basal by around 10%.

Joel