[IPk] Sensors & Animas Vibe Update

I9m due a new pump later this year and have been looking at the options
available to me.

I was very interested to read what you said Cathy (Taylor) recently as I too
have been using an Accu-Chek Combo pump and am considering changing to the
Animas Vibe because of the CGM availability.  Now you9ve had your Vibe for a
few weeks, can I ask what you think about it, especially after what others
have written about the Vibe menus being more complicated?

Also, are you using CGM and if so, who do you use for the supply of your
sensors, please.  Joel, I know you are using Sensors and wonder where you
buy yours too?

I9ve been in touch with Animas for more information and am waiting for the
rep to get back to me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Fay
T1 - 47 years, pumping 4 years