Re: [IPk] Timesulin query

That's also assuming you remember to change the settings on your old
pump every time you change them on your current one though....
I suppose it depends what you have set up and how often you change them
though. I only really have basal profiles set up, which change
frequently anyway. So it takes as long to set them from scratch as to
change them.
Di