[IPk] Dexcom failure

 With regard to the four sensors in a row failing, could it be your transmitter
has come to the end of its life? It hasn't happened to me yet, but you are
supposed to get a warning about 1 week before the internal battery dies-could
you have missed the warning?

 If I get a sensor failure within a week I contact my supplier, they will send
you a replacement under guarantee, but they should also give you technical
advice on what may be causing the problem.

Ruth
 Ps I have just broken all records-kept my last sensor in for 28 days!! And was
accurate up until the end!

Sent from my iPad