[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V5 #368

Hi Nanette

I've only tried this once so far, and didn't have much idea what to do
really. lol.

I think I plugged the meter into the computer with the meter cable I was
provided with by Freestyle, and then opened up the diasend downloader from
my desktop. The computer then automatically opened up the freestyle
software. Maybe I should have opened up the diasend software before
plugging the meter in?

I'll try the other way around this evening and see if that works. There
aren't any more detailed instructions anywhere on how to use diasend in
general are there? I haven't found any, either in my "welcome to animas"
pack or from searching online. I'm finding animas quite foreign compared to
medtronic at the moment (1 week in) and the menu system is horrednously
clunky, but I used medtronic for a long time before so hopefully its just a
case of getting used to it.

I only get the digest version of these emails, so have to wait for that -
hence slowness in responding.

Thanks

Laura