Re: [IPk] Re: Diasend Animas Vibe upload help needed

Hi Joel,

I do download my meter to Diasend. Diasend has a simple option
'Include manually entered records' to include or not include the meter
readings you entered into the pump, so this is not a problem and you
can very easily generate a report without the duplication of results.
Nanette