Re: [IPk] Re: Diasend Animas Vibe upload help needed

 If you are downloading both your pump and meter you need to consider that meter
readings that you have also entered into the pump (e.g. for EZbolus or to
calibrate a CGM) may appear twice in your report.

 I have not tried to download my meter to Diasend, but when I had my Medtronic
pump, this was certainly a problem with Carelink. The "double counting" not only
affected any statistics/analysis by the program, but made it appear that I was
doing 15+ fingersticks per day, when I was actually only doing 8 or 9. This
raised some sort of "red flag" at my clinic (15 tests = obsessive) and even
though I tried to explain that this was not the case, I was clearly not
believed.

 When I started to use CGM on a 24/7 basis, I stopped downloading my meter since
I reckon that the stats from the CGM are likely to be a much more accurate
representation of my levels.

Joel