Re: [IPk] Medtronic supplies

Medtronic Deliveries

Hi Geoff

I've always found that their deliveries for supplies are on time, but was
awaiting delivery of a replacement pump a couple of months ago, where I had to
hand my old pump to the courier. This was delivered a day early, and was very
inconvenient as I hadn't yet made an up to date paper record of all my
details, basals, etc, and refused to do so in a rush in case of errors and was
also about to leave for work when the courier arrived. After about 20 mins,,
the courier on the phone to his boss, me on the phone to Medtronic, the
courier finally reluctantly agreed to speak to Medtronic, who confirmed to him
that he was delivering a day early, and arranged with him for me to keep my
old pump and post it back. Perhaps we should all complain to Medtronic when
deliveries are not on time, so that Medtronic can ensure couriers take note.
My courier on this occasion was also TNT.

Margaret.

On Thursday, 6 March 2014, 8:57, Barbara Roberts <email @ redacted>