Re: [IPk] Re: Diasend Animas Vibe upload help needed

Hi Laura,
How are you trying to do this? I use a different meter (CareSense N),
but after uploading the pump data, I just click on the Diasend
Uploader icon to look for another device, connect the glucometer, then
it will search for and find the glucometer.

But maybe I'm missing the point - how have you been trying to do the loading?
Nanette