Re: [IPk] Warranty on pump

Sorry, what I meant was "if they've agreed to continue to fund it".
Isn't that the case? I'm sure it used to be. The hospital believed me
anyway :-)

Back in the early days, Medtronic once just sent me a temporary
replacement pump when mine died and the old one had run out of warranty,
on the understanding that the PCT would be funding me a new one when
they got the paperwork sorted. I didn't have to sign any guarantee of
anything, they just trusted me. But that was a long time ago, when there
were very few pumpers in the UK and they pretty much knew me personally :-)