Re: [IPk] Warranty on pump

On 04/03/14 11:23, Barbara Roberts wrote:
> Hi Alice
> I recently got a replacement medtronic pump. I did have the choice to
> change company but chose not to - I just changed colour! The DSN sorted out
> the order and I just had to pop in to the hospital to collect it.
>
> It's a good idea to print out your pump settings from Carelink, then you
> can just go through them to set the new one up the same.
> Barbara

It's a good idea to make a note of all your pump settings (via Carelink,
on paper, or however you want) in any case, not just when changing pump,
as it's entirely possible to lose the settings (if a problem with the
pump). Unless you happen to be able to remember them (mine are easy, so
I can remember them all in my head!)
Di