Re: [IPk] Warranty on pump

Hi Alice
I recently got a replacement medtronic pump. I did have the choice to
change company but chose not to - I just changed colour! The DSN sorted out
the order and I just had to pop in to the hospital to collect it.

It's a good idea to print out your pump settings from Carelink, then you
can just go through them to set the new one up the same.
Barbara