Re: [IPk] Diasend Animas Vibe upload help needed

Hi Laura, Catherine,

I have now been using the Diasend software with my Animas Vibe for
several months, and after the first couple of times when I had all the
problems you describe, I now seem to have got the hang of it.
Surprisingly enough the connection is maintained and downloading
continues even when I put both pump and IR reader down on a flat
surface with the IR reader head just approximately pointing towards
the little rectangle on the back of the pump, I think I hold them at
the beginning and then once the connection is established it continues
when I let go and even if one or the other shifts position slightly
during the process.
So what am I doing differently to what I did in the beginning and what
you may be doing now? I'm not sure apart from the fact that I now have
confidence that it will work!
Have you tried downloading from any other device - glucometer perhaps
- I found that easier and was then able to move on to the pump. Do you
get to the point where it tells/reminds you to suspend the pump? it
definitely does not work if you don't suspend the pump.
Also I have sent messages through the help option of the Diasend
website, and they have answered.

In any case, Laura, if you want to send me a more detailed description
off the list, or even have a gmail chat while you are attempting the
connection and I could also connect too, and we could give each other
blow by blow accounts and see what you are doing differently, I'd be
happy to see if I could help - but would have to be when I'm at home -
probably in the early evening your time (I'm 2 hours ahead here).

Best of luck
Nanette