RE: [IPk] Diasend Animas Vibe upload help needed

Hi Laura,

I also find downloading frustrating! I tend to hold the dongle a few
centimetres away from the receiving window on the pump and then hold it there
(i.e. I don't put both pump and dongle on a flat surface as it doesn't work
for me). You need to hold it for a few minutes until the green lights start
flashing and a connection is made. You have to hold it in exactly the same
position while it's  downloading or the connection is lost.

I'm sure there must be a best practice approach out there but this is why
works for me. Hope this helps!

Catherine