[IPk] Diasend Animas Vibe upload help needed

- I've just got an animas pump, and trying to use the diasend software for
the first time. I've downloaded the software.
- I've installed the driver.
- I've plugged the dongle into the usb slot
- I've opened up the disasend downloader programme.
- I've taken the clip off the back. I've positoned the back of it over the
dongle as the animas pump trainer showed me.
- I've tried suspending it.
- Nothing.
- It does nothing. Just the little "loading" circle goes round and round
and eventually times out. or I hit quit cos its doing zilch.

I'm seriously frustated. How can it be this complicated?!

I've read as much online as possible about what I'm supposed to do to no
avail. I believe I've downloaded everything I'm supposed to. I can't find
any other help sources.

Can someone here offer some insight before I throw the whole stupid thing
across the room please?

Thank you.

Laura
Medtronic pumper for 13 years. Animas pumper for 5 days. And not overly
impressed yet!