[IPn] short strokes

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

It appears that we are down to the short strokes for the Winter
pledge drive. There is only a little over $500 remaining on West
Virginia's challenge so you need to take advantage of
DOUBLE YOUR MONEY donations. Can we complete the challenge in the
next day or two and bring this pledge drive to a close??  I know we'd
all like for this to happen. To make it happen a few of you sitting
on the sidelines need to make the commitment to help support Insulin
Pumpers. Your contribution of $10, $20, or more can help us wrap it
up.  Do it today!

        http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate
or
        http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/donate