From: Sandra Atkinson [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 05:42 PM
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPk] diet

Wow

Thanks so much for your replies everyone.  Its like you are being an online
focus group for me which is fantastic!  Would you mind if I quoted some of
this in my project proposal, feel free to say no, I will of course not use
any names.

My next question.

Do you feel that pump therapy has alleviated the burden of the dietary
aspect of your treatment?

Sandie
BG Energy Holdings Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 3763515 Registered address:
100 Thames Valley Park Drive
Reading, Berkshire RG6 1PT UK
Telephone: +44 (0)118 935 3222
Website: http://www.BG-Group.com

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named above. As this
e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information, please advise
us immediately if you are not the named addressee or the person
responsible for delivering the message to the named addressee and
delete all copies from your system. The contents should not be
disclosed to any other person nor copies taken. If the content of this
email or attachment is personal or unconnected with our business, BG
Energy Holdings Limited accepts no liability or responsibility for it.
Please also note that we make every effort to keep our network free
from viruses and this email has been scanned accordingly. BG Energy
Holdings Limited accepts no responsibility for viruses once an email has
been transmitted.