Re: [IPk] Diet

hi Sarah
I think you're missing my point somewhat. But I guess it's a kind of
glass half-full viewpoint. I think I'm lucky to have type 1 diabetes and
not have worse complications, to not have been born 100 years ago with
type 1 diabetes, to have diabetes and not incurable cancer, and in some
sense to have type 1 and not type 2 diabetes and to be able to eat what
I want in some sense that many of them cannot. But maybe it's because I
can sympathise with the situation of knowing that you're not doing
what's in your own best interests healthwise, but doing it anyway, that
many type 2 diabetics have. I certainly feel lucky that I have such a
good support network these days, when at the time I did not.

And yes, sorry, I meant to clarify my comment about not having
complications - "you" in the sense of "other type 1s" not you
personally! None of that was directed personally at you!
Di