Re: [IPk] Re: [IPk] Diet

Hi Helen
I'm interested in the gastroparesis - I was always under the impression
that the main issue with this was the timing. For example, that because
of delayed stomach emptying, some foods take a very long time to raise
your BG, resulting in low BG and then highs later, or problems trying to
resolve a hypo. But does it also have other effects that mean you can't
eat high-fibre foods other than the timing issue? In theory, I would
think that most timing issues can be resolved eventually with a pump.
Di