Re: [IPk] was I hate my pump, now What do you record and why?

hi Michelle
How does knowing your average and average correction help you fine tun you
control? What o you do with those figures? I can't see what you gt from
this.
Di

 Yes, I agree that would be bliss but if I don't keep a diary my A1c rises,