Re: [IPk] was I hate my pump, now What do you record and why?

Yes, I agree that would be bliss but if I don't keep a diary my A1c rises, I
stopped writing it down last year and ended up with an A1c of 9%, it's back to
6.9% now. Even with the pump I still have to continually make small changes
every couple of weeks to keep my A1c and day to day levels in check.    It was
easier with the medtronic and I didn't have to be so strict with the diary, I
would use the 3 month rolling averages on the pump and stick to ave daily BG
below 7 and correction ave 8% or below as soon as that started to rise I'd
know I needed to look at my diary, the Animas does not have that capacity to
tell me what my rolling ave are or my ave corrections, therefore I find myself
having to write it down more often. Michelle.