Re: [IPk] was I hate my pump, now What do you record and why?

Yes, this confused me a bit too. I don't write anything down unless I'm
going through a bad patch and need to rethink my basal patterns, all
short-term data is recorded in my (medtronic) pump if I need to check
anything. What do you get from your daily recordings?