Re: [IPk] was I hate my pump, now What do you record and why?

Hi Michele
Sorry you are frustrated with your pump. But I am interested to know what
you record every day and what you do with the info?  Since I had a pump, I
have stopped writing anything down! Bliss! But maybe I am missing
something? I do download my data to the computer every week or 2
(Medtronic, carelink software), and occasionally look at the stats on the
pump itself in between times.  I take a few printouts to appointments.

What do others do?
Regards
Barbara R