Re: [IPk] does anyone want some sof sets with luer lock?

You could also try asking at your clinic if they want them - I know at
my clinic they keep some spares of different kinds of sets for
emergencies, training etc. Which was a lifesaver to me one time when I
couldn't get sets from Medtronic in time!
Di