RE: [IPk] Different pumps and batteries

I read with awe and amazement how people can get 6 weeks out of pump
batteries for a 508.  Despite switching off everything possible and still
having the pump work, mine rarely last 4 weeks!  I've bought batteries from
Medtronic/Minimed and also had some supplied from the DM centre.

OK the last week I've been and am still on steroids and fourth lot of
antibiotics in just over a month with a night's stay in hospital thrown in
for good measure and GP threatened more of same yesterday.  But that's still
only using basals and boluses!!

How I'd love to be able to buy a supply of triple A batteries to keep this
show on the road.  Still prefer pump although glad to be reminded about the
half-fill reservoir method.  Anything to stop being jabbed in awkward places

Rhoda Martin