[IPk] Different pumps

Following the interesting discussion regarding the Paradigm here, I thought
this page might be a useful resource for people considering pumps...

http://www.diabetesnet.com/diabetes_technology/insulin_pump_models.php

Incidentally, the site suggests the AAA batteries will last 2-3 weeks in
the Paradigm, as compared to a 6wk life of the Minimed batteries in the
508. Given the relative costs and availability, I'd have thought the AAA
was a godsend ... but I dislike the smaller capacity of the reservoir.

I'm holding out for the Deltec Cozmo... (gonna be ages before it reaches
Australia tho!)

Tori

http://www.hypostasis.info