Re: [IPk] Paradigm in the UK!

they are also much more readily available in the shops.....
Ever tried to find those little batteries when there wasn't a Boots or
jewellers nearby? You can get AA and AAA batteries almost anywhere these days.

Though perhaps the downside of this is that those of us who get our batteries
supplied by Minimed and funded will now have to pay for them ourselves.
I think I might be in the lucky category though as I think a lot of people
don't get their batteries funded anyway.