Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 09:48:23 +0000
From: "Smith, Beverley" <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IPk] Paradigm in the UK!

Yes me too Di!  I use the short-fill method and re-fill twice
a week when I change my infusion set.  A smaller pump would
be great but as I only got my 508 a year ago, it would have
to be a good trade-in offer to get me to upgrade.

Beverley Smith
Consultant Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader
ph 0118 929 2422