Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 08:43:16 +0000 (GMT)
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Nanette=20Chana=20Freedman?= <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPk] Re: identity bracelet

I used to have an identity bracelet that had something about diabetes
written on it, but it was not very decorative or good quality and it
Now my husband has offered to buy me a new one (for a late birthday
present) that is both aesthetic to wear and functional in giving
appropriate information in case of emergency.

So, what should one have written on an identity bracelet - this will be
custom made, so I could decide on exactly what I want - I'm not sure
what combination of words - diabetes, insulin, something about the pump
perhaps? does anyone have any ideas?

Get Hotmail on your mobile phone