[IPk] re Steve Mason, partners, body image etc

I second Di and Lesley's comments
my attitude is love me, love my pump. i'd really think twice before involving
myself with anyone so uncaring as to reject me because of, or try to persuade
me to stop using the pump, because they don't find it aesthetically pleasing

And being in control does make you feel so much more attractive.Not either:
bloated because
 of having to eat to avoid/ avert hypos or irritable and rushing to the loo
because of hypers or out of it and drooling due to hypos
But it's more than the obvious. I think it has some subtle effect on your self
esteem, sense of worth etc