From: "Jackie Jacombs" <email @ redacted>
Date: Thu 27/Mar/2003 08:37 GMT
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IPk] Paradigm in the UK!

Hi John

 I can only think its to make the overall size of the pump smaller. Maybe it
would be better for children
 or adults who didn't use so much insulin. I cant think of any other reason.
Maybe someone from MiniMed
 will give their views. Quite a few children on the US children with diabetes
list use this pump.

Join Freeserve http://www.freeserve.com/time/

 Winner of the 2003 Internet Service Providers' Association awards for Best
Unmetered ISP and Best Consumer Application.