Re: [IPk] Re: identity bracelet

> So, what should one have written on an identity bracelet - this will be
> custom made, so I could decide on exactly what I want - I'm not sure
> what combination of words - diabetes, insulin, something about the pump
> perhaps? does anyone have any ideas?

I have a gold one that was custom made for me.
two gold ID bracelet sections connected by chain.  One states DIABETIC ON
INSULIN the other has my FULL NAME and NHS Number, I deem it best for the
Casulty people to be able to get to my records asap.
I can provide the name of the jeweller if you are interested in having one
made to fit your wrist.