Re: [IPk] Paradigm in the UK!

Hi John
I can understand your reasoning, but personally I'd much prefer to have a
smaller pump with reduced volume. I (like many other people) only ever use
the Minimed 508 with the short fill method anyway (because I don't like
having the sticking out bit of the reservoir sticking into me if I use the
longfill method). With 176 units I'd actually have to refill my pump less
often, while getting a smaller pump (big bonus when you're trying to find
suitable places to put it and you're wearing e.g. a dress!)
I'm very tempted to switch to a Paradigm for that very reason!