RE: [IPk] Paradigm in the UK!

Hi John

 I can only think its to make the overall size of the pump smaller. Maybe it
would be better for children
 or adults who didn't use so much insulin. I cant think of any other reason.
Maybe someone from MiniMed
 will give their views. Quite a few children on the US children with diabetes
list use this pump.