Re: [IPk] Paradigm in the UK!

> For those of you familiar with MiniMed's 508 pump the Paradigm is 25% smaller
>and has a maximum reservoir volume of 176 units.

Can anyone explain the logic in *reducing* the maximum reservoir volume? I
use a MiniMed 507 and the 300 unit reservoir does me a good week. But at
176 I'd have to go through the fiddly business of refilling the reservoir
almost twice as often.

I saw the Paradigm last month at my German diabetes clinic (I'm British but
have been based in Germany for a few years now). The small reservoir struck
me as a very good reason not to use one...

mailto:email @ redacted