[IPk] Re: identity bracelet

Hi All

I also have a Medic Alert emblem (or two!).  I used to have a bracelet which
said something about giving me sugar if I am unwell, or calling an
ambulance.  There's nothing on the Medic Alert about giving me sugar, but to
be honest, if I was so low that I couldn't sort it out for myself, then I
think I'd rather be treated by paramedics than by a well-meaning person who
doesn't know what to do trying to give me sugar when I'm unconscious!  The
info on these emblems is, of course, aimed at medical staff rather than the
man on the Clapham omnibus...

Lesley