[IPk] Naive question

Hello UK people :)

Here in Australia, we get very limited funding for diabetic supplies,
especially pump supplies. A member of the Australian pumpers mailing list
is designing a survey so that some of our inequities can be addressed (eg.
people on MDI get free syringes and needles, those on pumps pay for ALL
supplies, including reservoirs. cannulas etc).

I have been asked to try and ascertain exactly which kinds of infusion
sets/cannulas are supplied to pumpers in the UK free of charge? I do
realise this is a very complex area and depends heavily on PCTs and their
available funding, but I am curious to know if there are "standard" sets
that are supplied, and more "extravagant" sets that are not?

Any help greatly appreciated!

Tori

http://www.hypostasis.info