Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 23:05:01 +0000
From: "Ian Grant" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPk] News Item

In last Sunday's Scotland on Sunday newspaper there is an item as follows:
"A spin-out company from Robert Gordon University has launched a software
system that allows diabetics to experiment with new activities and food
without risking their health. The system developed by Librae acts as a body
double and tells diabetics the effects of lifestyle changes on their
blood-glucose levels."
Does anyone know anything else about this? It sounds interesting.

Ian Grant

Scottish Enterprise Network

Headquarters Address & Contact Numbers

150 Broomielaw