[IPk] BBC News (again)

I'm feeling all proud of myself, having asked BBC News to make changes to
their definition of Diabetes. Here's the updated version:

Previously it said "[Type 1 diabetics] have to receive an insulin injection
every day." Also there was no link to Insulin Pumpers UK. I'm very impressed
that they updated it so quickly (within 3 hours or so) and that they made the
changes so well.

Karen the Pump Evangelist